FORUM track day 2014

Home Forums Pure Petrolhead Track days FORUM track day 2014

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Radar

OK guys, I have been meaning to do this for years, so it is time to put the wheels in motion (pardon the pun) and get this organised.

I am going to do one where they provide a bike and kit to begin with, somewhere like the Ron Haslam school, which seems to get high praise

Anybody else up for this.

Dates etc to be confirmed, but lets say March/April 2014. Can be a week day as I will have a fresh holiday allocatioon or might of been firred by then! 

ses310

I’m up for that

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Im definitely up for it if my back is in any shape by then.

Champs
    Participant

I’ll be up for that

HippoDrones
    Participant

can’t afford one of theose days and not got a bike to bring myself. Really looking forward to seeing how you get on. If am free will try get up to join you as moral support.

Miss my van (and wish I could use the ZX6

Radar

can’t afford one of theose days and not got a bike to bring myself. Really looking forward to seeing how you get on. If am free will try get up to join you as moral support.

Miss my van (and wish I could use the ZX6

Be great to have you along Pete, you could give us a few tips. It would be good to get a decent sized group together and see if I could get a discount

Radar

Website for Ron Haslam

Take a look and feedback your views please

https://www.haslamraceschool.com/

katana
    Participant

I went a few years ago (when they were last at Donnington and enjoyed it. Ron Haslam was on hand all day and him and the rest of the instructors were very approachable.

One tip make sure that your wife videos the right person (all leathers, helmets and bikes are identical). Mrs Kat video’d the wrong bloke all day when I was there, I wouldn’t have minded but he was even slower then I was!

Not my sort of thing now however, so won’t be joining you this time.

imperialdata
    Keymaster

One tip make sure that your wife videos the right person (all leathers, helmets and bikes are identical). Mrs Kat video’d the wrong bloke all day when I was there, I wouldn’t have minded but he was even slower then I was!

Hilarious! My wife was upset when I filmed the wrong woman on a topless beach in Cannes once, I could have sworn it was her too….

HippoDrones
    Participant

Hilarious! My wife was upset when I filmed the wrong woman on a topless beach in Cannes once, I could have sworn it was her too….

Hahaha :D

Radar

I went a few years ago (when they were last at Donnington and enjoyed it. Ron Haslam was on hand all day and him and the rest of the instructors were very approachable.

Not my sort of thing now however, so won’t be joining you this time.

That is class!

Radar

No dates on the website 2014 yet.

I will keep checking

Radar

Well so much 2014!

2015 it will have to be!

Champs
    Participant

I’ll (still) be up for that

Radar

I’ll (still) be up for that

I sure we can round a few of the others too.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.