Forum Meet @ the Motorcycle Museum 5th Feb 2006

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Forum Meet @ the Motorcycle Museum 5th Feb 2006

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

Ahem!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by Gix

Ahem!

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

You beat me as usual!

You can live more in five minutes on a motorbike going high speed than you can going slow in your whole lifetime

Gix
    Participant

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

whats the plan then radar?

stress2.jpg

life sucks get used to it

Radar

It opens @ 10am. So do people want to

1. Meet there at 10am, do 3 hours, go the pub for pint/meal and then do another couple of hours? or

2. Meet there at say 1pm, do 5 hours in the muesum and then go to the pub for a social.

Thoughts please

You can live more in five minutes on a motorbike going high speed than you can going slow in your whole lifetime

sid
    Participant

1. is better for me

stress2.jpg

Gix
    Participant

Oh dear, unless I can time travel I cant be there for 10 am cos ex dont get kids till 10am, and meeting at 1pm, 5 hours at museum would mean I would have to leave you to come home for kids and miss out on the pub nosh….

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

get there for 10:30 then and we’ll wait

stress2.jpg

Gix
    Participant

You realise you are asking me to turn up LATE??????[:0] I have NEVER been late before……how novel![:o)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

you are female arent you??
    RADAR CHANGE THE MEET TIME TO 11:30 SO GIX ISNT LATE[:o)]

stress2.jpg

Radar

Meet time now 11:00. We will take in the Museum and then take it from there.

Could everybody coming please confirm.

Cheers

sid
    Participant

yo

stress2.jpg

imperialdata
    Keymaster

11:00 is fine with me and a pub grub after is also good. Other takers?

Suggest interested parties ‘Subscribe to this topic’ to get an email if anyone posts here or if there are any changes.

sid
    Participant

hint hint[:o)]

stress2.jpg

Digger
    Participant

Yes thats ok with me.Scouser will probably ok it too.

Take it easy out there

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.