For Poohchick……

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe For Poohchick……

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

Having problems with windows movie maker….bloody microsoft crap! So editing is a bit shite, and music ends before end of vid, but trying to add another track has proved frustrating! Keeps crashing! Here ya go any ways Poohchick…..you definetely got more fluent towards the end of vid.[;)]

https://media.putfile.com/CandFPCWeb

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Hey, hey, nice vid!

There’s no place like 127.0.0.1
    There are only 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don’t

Radar

Highly enjoyable ladies!!

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

poohchick
    Participant

oooh I’m learning off the master! I had a magnifico ride out yet again! But could do wiv some more tips, if you could analyse and give your comments, that would be great!

WIT WOO Lets have fun! Experience is the best knowledge x

Gix
    Participant

Glad you had a good time mate. Only tips I can give you is relax, light touch on the grips, dont grab them or lean on them. Coming up to a bend, try go into it at a speed you feel comfortable with, its better to go in too slow and adjust your speed using the throttle cos as you accelerate through the bend, you are putting more weight on the rear tyre, and if done smoothly, less chance of losing the rear. Lean with the bike, dont lean the bike under you, you end up staying upright with the bike leaning and you will never get round quick and smooth if you are tipping opposite way to bike. I keep the balls of my feet on the pegs unless I need to change gear, it is then natural to “weight” the pegs, making the lean easier to control. If you are coming up to a bend and you are stuck behind a car, you may find it beneficial to drop back a bit before the bend, so you dont have to worry about the cager braking halfway round, you can then concerntrate more on what you are doing. I did notice that you were going into a bend ok, only to have to mess it up cos the car infront was in the way and you had to brake half way through bend. When there was nothing infront you stayed fluent, and thats what matters, speed and lean angle come later, keep smooth and your confidence will grow and you wil find you are getting faster and leaning more without even realising you are doing it.[;)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

Gix is spot on there

All I can think to add is enjoy every ride,you can ride aggresively but don,t ride “angry”, and treat all other road users as blind to you[;)]

Oh yeah,and ride for yourself not to keep up with your mates

Vanished………..like a wrinkly ninja

Gix
    Participant

Yeah….I ride in what I call “stealth” mode, I ride as if I am invisible, or may as well be cos cagers rarely see you![;)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

Who said that?[:o)][:o)][:o)]

Vanished………..like a wrinkly ninja

Gix
    Participant

said wot?[:o)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

poohchick
    Participant

Thanks guys and speshly gix, i’ve learn’t soooo much from you already, and feel that I have so much more to learn, I’m loosing the fear of riding and starting to enjoy the thrill! I can’t thank you enuf gix, you really are a force to be recond with and true friend, with a lot of patience! Thanks for everything! x x x

WIT WOO Lets have fun! Experience is the best knowledge x

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Wah hey!PC and GC! Am glad you 2 got together for a blat! Totally agree PC it is thrilling and exciting, enjoy the ride Lol!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Radar

Always make your own decisions and be comfortable with your pace. None of us have anything to prove to anybody.
    Try to be smooth and feel the bike and the speed will come natrually.
    Above all assume all other road users have not seen you.
    Enjoy yourself kid, and hope we can get out for a ride up to Matlock or somewhere before summer goes. Nice at the minute though…

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.