For a better life with Epilepsy

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe For a better life with Epilepsy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    max
    Participant

Hi all

On the 15th of april me and my brother kevin are doing a sponsored bike ride from lands end to john o groats in a day,thats 874 miles .
    The total ride is about 1900 miles in three days,ive done it before but this time its for charity ,and thers two of us.There will be plenty of daylight to do it in [:)].If you would like to sponsor us you can send a cheque direct to the charity: FABLE charity, lower ground floor,305 glossop road,sheffield,S10 2HL.for the attention of sarah green.
    For more information about the charity F.A.B.L.E http://www.fable.org.uk .
    If any one wants to tag along for the hell of it your more than welcome[:D].

THANKS . DAVID (MAX)

imperialdata
    Keymaster

That’s great Max, a very worthy cause. Best of luck with the run and I’ll be sending my cheque off soon. I’ll add a tenner if you do it on a scooter[:D]

Extra info from their website as there are other ways to pay:

Cheques made payable to F.A.B.L.E and sent for the attention of the Donations Team.

You can make a deposit direct into our bank account by calling into any Lloyds TSB Bank and make a cash or cheque credit to the following account.
    Sort Code – 30-97-51 Account Number – 2481809

We also accept CAF Charity Card payments, by sending your details to the Donations Team at the above address.

You can also pledge a donation by calling our Free Phone number 0800 521629 or by calling our head office 0114 2684977 and supplying us your credit card details, we accept all major credit and debit cards, except for American Express. All donations made by credit or debit card will automatically receive a handwritten and credit card machine receipt by post.

If further information is required about make a donation please do not hesitate to contact Sarah Green on 0114 275 5335
    or by e-mail at

[email protected]

max
    Participant

A scooter lolNOT

Radar

https://bikemeet.net/forums/topic/honda-vision-lands-end-to-john-ogroats/

I’ve done it on a Scooter! Cheque in post on pay day!

Digger
    Participant

Nice one max,I`ll do the debit card payment tomorrow.If I dont see you before then best of luck…

max
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Radar

https://bikemeet.net/forums/topic/honda-vision-lands-end-to-john-ogroats/

I’ve done it on a Scooter! Cheque in post on pay day!

lol radar you mad man ,nice post[:D]

Born2BMild
    Participant

Lots of luck mate. Very impressive gesture. Respect is due.

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Good on ya Max! Very worthy cause Lol!

max
    Participant

Originally posted by max

Hi all

If any one wants to tag along for the hell of it your more than welcome[:D].

sooooooooooooooo any onefancy it[:D].

Born2BMild
    Participant

Don’t think I can run that fast, mate[:o)]

max
    Participant

ok apart from b t m lol forgot about you,sorry

max
    Participant

I forgot its easter weekend when we go on this trip, so trying to get a B&B at this notice is impossible, you know me being a great planner and all that[:D] so looks like we are going to a camp site.
    That should make it a crisp and fresh start to the morning. And then off we go 874 miles in one day rain or shine.
    Some good news though after that long journey I’ve booked at the Castle Arms hotel just 5 mins ride from John O Groats.

imperialdata
    Keymaster

9 days left Max. Better start hardening them buttocks…..

max
    Participant

lol[:D]

max
    Participant

Well ive managed to raise £463 for FABLE ,so if you want to donate any money now’s the time,sooooooooooooo please dig deep and donate[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]
    [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:)]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.