film review

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe film review

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    sid
    Participant

just watched batman begins thought it was the best of the series so far which is a surprise as most sequels are rubbish anyone else watched anything worthy recently?

life sucks get used to it

Gix
    Participant

yeah War Of the Worlds weren’t bad, the new one I mean, haven’t seen the original.

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

Mmmmmmmmmmm pictures or acquired copy?

Gix
    Participant

[:I][:D]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

pictures then because of course no one gets pirate movies that would be illegal lol

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Daughter has lent me DVD Batman Begins…Have yet to watch it. Gix I’ve seen original War of the Worlds….would like to see the newer version, I hear it’s really good.

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

sid
    Participant

the original war of the worlds is a 50’s b-movie was’nt much cop it was the radio transmission that originally scared the pants off most of america bcos they thought aliens really were invading pml i have the music for war of the worlds on cd and thats pretty good listening

Scouser
    Participant

It was a radio show of war of the worlds by a young Orson Wells that scared the crap out of americans in the 40’s I think. The B movie was late 50’s which I’ve seen four times. The latest Tom Cruise remake is very good but the ending seems to be rushed to me. The Jeff Wayne Album is very good and I believe that they are going to go on tour with the musical / concert.

I thought Man on Fire, with Denzel Washington , was an excellent film, rent it if you can.

Be seen and be Safe!

sid
    Participant

1938 actually and man on fire is definately one of denzel washingtons best films

newk
    Participant

just watched wallace and grommet for the 6th time ffs, any1 out there tryin for kids ……DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

newk
    Participant

FECKIN GREAT. BOB THE BASTARD BUILDER IS ON NEXT

sid
    Participant

which one newk i thought the were rabbit was crap not a patch on chicken run lol

newk
    Participant

u know nothin lol

sid
    Participant

only what i like lol

newk
    Participant

bet u dont know all the words to a little mermaid ffs

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.