Few pics from my biking weekend

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Few pics from my biking weekend

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Radar

Saturday I briefly popped up to Quatt with Ses. I was on my Fazer 1000 and he had dusted off his Blade after winter hibernation. Only brief little hop, but good to get out.

Ses was wanting to check something out, but I will let him tell you about that.

IMAG0178.jpg
    Few out on a sunny day, loads of people coming and going, a glorious summer like day

IMAG0171.jpg
    Neat Ariel caught my eye. Anybody else remember the washer powder? Whatever happened to Omo??

IMAG0172.jpg
    Heavily modified LC. I prefer the more subtle specials, but this sounded sweet and the workmanship was first class

IMAG0173.jpg
    Makes the Titanic look like a surf-board

IMAG0175.jpg
    Neat CBX550, good bike, lousy brakes

IMAG0177.jpg
    neatly executed paintjob on a XJR1300. Still miss my old SP

Then on Sunday, having completely forgotten about a bike show I wanted to go to I popped up to my daughter’s place in Leicestershire with MrsRadar. 140 fun miles and my daughter does a mean bacon, egg and sos butty. Mrs Radar enjoyed that while I had a water cress salad and a glass of Chilean spring water…

IMAG0196.jpg
    FZ, wifey and oldest daughter

IMAG0203.jpg
    We stopped off att he charming Harvington Hall on the way home

IMAG0204.jpg
    FZ enjoying the sunshine

IMAG0208.jpg
    Mrs radar even made a new friend

So 165 miles over the weekend…all in glorious sunshine, lets hope this what the whole summer turns out like

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Your FZ’s looking good mate. The LC in the pic is my fave I think.

“Neat Ariel caught my eye. Anybody else remember the washer powder? Whatever happened to Omo?”

Yes I remember the washing powder and it’s still on the shelves. As for the Omos, didn’t they all move to Brighton? (Bad Brum non-PC seventies joke).

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Oh, and what’s yer secret SES?

ses310

All will be revealed in time :p

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.