Farewell GSF K1

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Farewell GSF K1

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    GSF K1
    Participant

Just thought I’d drop an email as I havent hardly been on the forum in ages, to let you all know that as of this Tuesday the Bandit will be history.. (I’m getting all weepy!)[:(]

As of Tuesday, I’ll be the owner of a ZX6R Ninja….[^]

YEEEHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

riff-raff
    Participant

[:D]Welcome to the green team

GOT ME SOME MORE CUBES

Digger
    Participant

Nice one mate.Enjoy the the rush.

Take it easy out there

barmy_carmy
    Participant

GSF nice one Lol! Enjoy the ride!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Gix
    Participant

Kawasaki????!!!! Traitor!!!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

Bloody Suzuki owners[:p][:p][:p]

GOT ME SOME MORE CUBES

Gix
    Participant

careful now….

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

[:X][:X][:X]

I,ll sit here and be a good boy now[:I]

GOT ME SOME MORE CUBES

Gix
    Participant

Impossible! [:o)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

I don,t know what you mean[:D]

GOT ME SOME MORE CUBES

Gix
    Participant

bikers dont behave!!![;)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

[:p]
    telling the camera expert if you keep picking on me[:(]

GOT ME SOME MORE CUBES

Gix
    Participant

Camera expert? Dont you mean Mr Wonderful at everything? LOL wot a tosser![:o)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

LOL[:D]

GOT ME SOME MORE CUBES

Scouser
    Participant

Enjoy your new toy!

Be seen and be Safe!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.