FAO Speedy Claire….

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe FAO Speedy Claire….

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SPEEEEEEEEEEEEDY
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
    [:o)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Ragdoll
    Participant

Happy birthday SC

There’s a thin person inside me screaming to get out…but I can usually shut the bitch up with chocolate!

Digger
    Participant

Happy Birthday Clair.

Take it easy out there

speedy claire
    Participant

Ah bless thank you very much……… I haven`t been around much lately but I`m still alive, still bikeless and getting older!! Hope everyone`s well and i`ll have a drink for you all tonight. My work mates know me so well and so far i`ve amassed 6 bottles of wine and a large bottle of baileys!

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!….

Deep down inside me there`s a skinny girl trying to come out, but normally I can shut that b*tch up with some chocolate!…..

riff-raff
    Participant

Happy Birthday S.C[:)]

Vanished………..like a wrinkly ninja

Radar

HB SC!!

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

GSF K1
    Participant

Hey Speedy.. Another Virgo!!! See what i said about all the best people being Virgos!!! What happened to the Fazer?? (think I missed something)

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Happy Birthday Speedy Claire!

(HBSC?? Sounds like a new bank…..)

There’s no place like 127.0.0.1
    There are only 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don’t

speedy claire
    Participant

I feel 10 years older today after consuming large amounts of alcohol last night [xx(] don`t think i`m too wrinkly yet tho….. mind you I can`t see my arse very well!!! how does a wrinkly ninja`s arse look??

Thanks again to everyone for the good wishes.

I got rid of the Fazer about 6 months ago…….. nice enough bike but I missed the sports bikes. Planned on buying a ZX6 when my house was sold but unfortunately its still up for sale. Pleeeeze someone, come and buy my house then I can buy a new bike! [:(]

Deep down inside me there`s a skinny girl trying to come out, but normally I can shut that b*tch up with some chocolate!…..

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Hiccy burpday to you, Happy birthday SpeedyC, good to hear from you again Lol!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

GSF K1
    Participant

Speedy.. so the fact that I upgraded form the Bandit to a ZX6R might really tick you off then????

speedy claire
    Participant

lol….. i`m not a jealous person [:p]

Hope you`re enjoying the new bike…… I`ve found that there`s big differences between the models tho, some I can`t even reach the floor on. I quite fancy a C1 in titanium but I can dream (big sigh!)

Thumper
    Participant

Happy Birthday mate, 21 again eh?
    enjoy!

GSF K1
    Participant

Is that the new one.. I’ve seen a gorgeous new shape zx in grey and black… it just looks fast when its standing there!!!! I’ve got a G1, so its got the improved 6-pot calipers and uprated rear shock.
    Was hoping to fit my Scottoiler today, but is chucking it down out there.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.