Evening

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Evening

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Champs
    Participant

Evening all,

Thought I would pop in and say hi. Haven’t been around much online. Since retuning from Assen it’s been work work work getting the house ready for the arrival of our little boy. At least we hope the scan is right because we have painted everything blue!

Since the Assen trip and until today I had been out on my bike a total of 6.2 miles to take it to the MOT test place. After I changed the horn in the morning she sailed through with no issues at all. Not bad for a 12 year old.

Today we got out for a bit, clocked up about 60 odd miles with a mate. For anyone who loves stats and has a smart phone, I got the Pirelli Diablo app for the iPhone. It’s made for track use really but does have a road function to give you stats like…

83028d8e.jpg

I am not showing the top speeds online for obvious reasons :P

Anyway all the house is sorted (for now) and summer has arrived for a bit so hopefully can get out a bit more and can have more interesting things to tell you.

Until then!

ses310

Sounds like your pretty much ready for the new arrival :)
    That looks a pretty good app, will have to try it out

Radar

Clever app, be careful the plod don’t spot it if you get pulled and check the data!

Gix
    Participant

looks like a nice app! do you have to mount the iphone or anything (I’m thinking accurate lean angles….?)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.