End cans

Home Forums Motorcycle help wanted End cans

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

If I put a blueflame end can on the gixer1000, would I need to get it remapped?

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

i wouldnt think so theyre meant to be able to just fit on without any other mods

life sucks get used to it

Digger
    Participant

No not with just an end can,a full system would though.

Take it easy out there

Gix
    Participant

Jolly good! Got a bid on a nice blue flame dual port end can on ebay, ends tonight and money has dried up LOL! Nice to know I can just bolt it straight on without damaging the engine. I had the 600 re-jetted with the scorpion but it was carbed.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Gix
    Participant

Woohoo! I won it!!!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Digger
    Participant

Nice 1 Gix.Go wake up the neighbors.

Take it easy out there

Gix
    Participant

hehhehehehe! I intend to![;)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.