En-route accomodation

Home Forums Biking abroad Pyrenees, France En-route accomodation

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Radar

Do we book in advance, or take a chance and get something as we go along?

ses310

I’m happy with finding a hotel or B&B on route, I really don’t see it being a problem finding somewhere and also we are not tied into a set schedule.
    Am happy to go with the majority on it though.

Radar

I’m happy with finding a hotel or B&B on route, I really don’t see it being a problem finding somewhere and also we are not tied into a set schedule.
    Am happy to go with the majority on it though.

OK, time we had a little ride out to discuss our expedition. You and/or champs about next weekend?

ses310

I might be, need to MOT the blade Saturday, gonna try book it in for Saturday morning so should be about after that

Champs
    Participant

I am busy until second weekend March if that makes sense. 9th or 10th? Or else I can probably do a midweek at some point

katana
    Participant

You’re welcome to come over and view the Kat cave – I’ll have the kettle on.

Radar

I am busy until second weekend March if that makes sense. 9th or 10th? Or else I can probably do a midweek at some point

I should be about then, be good to get out again anyhow!

ses310

You’re welcome to come over and view the Kat cave – I’ll have the kettle on.

Sounds like a plan :)

Radar

Champs is pushed to meet up for a rideout for a while, so we need to a bried evening meeting somewhere. How about over Champs way…any good pubs near you??

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.