DVLA’s Biking Vistas Photo Competition

Home Forums Great biking roads DVLA’s Biking Vistas Photo Competition

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    TT07
    Participant

Last Year the DVLA’s Personalised Registration Arm ran a photo competition which offered NEC’s International Motorcycle and Scooter Show entrance tickets to 12 lucky winners. I had a go and got a Highly Commended (But no tickets) with this entry:-

HirnantValley.jpg

This year they are holding another competition……..

WE WANT YOUR PHOTOS

top_banner.jpg

See your favourite photos up in lights…and in print!

In a bid to spice up the International Motorcycle and Scooter Show, we will be creating a calendar for bikers, produced by bikers.

As previously with Bike Vistas, we want your best scenic rides with pictures showing favourite combinations of road and views and, for the first time, motorsport-related shots too.

We’ll upload the most interesting entries to our new Bike Vista Gallery with the top 12 entrants each receiving a pair of tickets to this year’s International Motorcycle and Scooter Show.

We have opened up the categories to include UK, International, Humorous and Motorsport-related images.

Direct Link:

https://www.dvlaregistrations.co.uk/vista

Why not give it a go yourself?

[:)]I’m off to take a look through the pics I’ve taken this year[:)].

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Nice idea. I might send Pete and Max covered in mud for a laugh. Split the winnings lads?

TT07
    Participant

I likewise was going to suggest to Pete to get some of his pics uploaded to the competition, those mud splattered ones sure show how enjoyable biking can be.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.