DONT USE HASTINGS

Home Forums Gripes, moans and praise DONT USE HASTINGS

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Digger
    Participant

Well my cover note has still not arrived,am absolutly gutted.After them saying they would send it special delivery and all that, they didnt process the arrangement.So now I have to pay £5 to get it here tomorro before noon instead of £10 even though they said yesterday they would waiver the cost.They dont use royal mail but use TNT for buisness post and it takes upto 5 days.They could of told me that in the first place instead of saying it should be with you tomorro and so on.Why not just put a 1st class stamp on the f**ker,no thats to differcult and I paid them last Friday and they knew the bike was ready for pick up and they knew I needed the note so the shop could tax it.BASTARDS.Yet another sleepless night.[:(!][:(!][:(]

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Sorry to hear that Digger. I thought you could still ride while you were waiting for your cover note though as the insurance has already started?

Maybe writing a review here will make you feel better:

https://www.ciao.co.uk/Reviews/Hastings_Direct__59731

Digger
    Participant

No Dave,the dealership needs the insurance docs to get the tax online,with it being its first regiistration.

katana
    Participant

Bloody hell Digger – the B**tards.

I thought the on line tax system checked the insurance details from a database? When I insured my bike I went on line the next day and taxed the bike before a covernote arrived.

BigBen
    Participant

that database is crap! its still saying my bike is uninsured and its really not

Scouser
    Participant

It’s always been a ‘battle with Hastings’ I know, I’ll get me coat…….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.