Do you wanna see a really cool bike?

Home Forums Members’ bikes Do you wanna see a really cool bike?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    barmy_carmy
    Participant

Hi everyone, just updated my profile now with an easier link to view our incredibly good looking 1997 FZX 750![:p]
    carmy1.jpg
    Thanks to ID I am now able to do this.

No1 ride, our FZX750 and please DONATE to this website

Gix
    Participant

Barmy, having trouble with your link, not sure if problem here or with the link.

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Sorted, was missing a dot! If you edit your post Carmy, you’ll see how I embedded the picture using ‘image’ tags.

PS Nice bike!

GSX Rat
    Participant

not being picky, but dont you have to display your tax disk on the left or is that just a common myth – you dont need some over keen copper nicking you for it!

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Hi Gixer,ID and GSX.Its definately me Gixer I’m still trying to find my way around Computer, still learning the lingo etc. So OOOOPS, sorry, Thanks ID again for sorting it, bear with me dear, You have to have quite a lot of patience with me,I really do live up to my name, but you’ll get used to me. And as for Tax disc ????? dont know the answer to that one, never been stopped over that one! Is it supposed to be on the left then?

Gix
    Participant

Tax discs are meant to be displayed on the left in front of the rider and at a minimum height of I think 18 inches. Some bikes have holder behind rider, also not strictly legal but its only a real bored sad copper that will pull you up on it. LOL.

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

I spoke to Dave about it, he said he already knows about the Tax Disc on left, But its a jap import thats why it was already on the right, He just hasnt bothered changing it, He’s got arthritic hands not that easy for him.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.