DIY End can

Home Forums Interesting links DIY End can

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    katana
    Participant

I’m thinking of making my own stubby end can after I “found” some stainless steel pipe at work.

Found this company after a lot of googling who can supply all the other bits.

https://www.pjengineering.co.uk/index.htm

Could be handy if you’ve damaged your expensive end can or need an end with the BSAU mark on it?

Not sure of prices yet but will let you know.

Donut – I mean DONATE!

logospin.gif

Digger
    Participant

Kat, you are the mother of all bikers,you seace to amaze me…….spelling on seace please.

Take it easy out there

Gix
    Participant

Wow! Thats ace Kat!
    Digger…it “cease”[;)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

this could come in very handy nice one KAT now see if you can find a pipe supplier as well lol

life sucks get used to it

katana
    Participant

just found this lot

https://www.performanceracingparts.co.uk/index.htm

check out the exhaust repair kit and the exhaust parts sections – looks like you can make your own carbon can (with a road legel BSAU strap) for under 90 quid !!!

Just putting this on my chrissy list

Donut – I mean DONATE!

logospin.gif

GSX Rat
    Participant

As i’ve said before, there is no requirement for a bs sramp to make a can road legal anymore. For pipe and fittings, including bends check out any of the steel stockholders in your area who supply stainless dairy pipe to food companies. They usually have the bens etc at a very reasonable price, and often offcuts of 2 and 3 inch stainless price for next to nothing.

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

Radar

Some years ago the standard pipes on my FZ were on the way out. I had a local sheet metal company roll me two slip over covers for my cans from SS and fit them over my bulging standard pipes. Got me through antoher four or five MOTs. Cost £20.

Look in the Forest if you want to find trees

Digger
    Participant

Would love to have a go at making an end can just to hear the noise and see what designs I could come up with,carbon would be nice.

Take it easy out there

Scouser
    Participant

Digger your Micron is too quiet for that R1.

Be seen and be Safe!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.