Desktop Pic

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Desktop Pic

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

Not keen on ducatis either but love the pic, would look so much better if bike was a zook though! hehehe

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

speedy claire
    Participant

i think we should take GSF and his bike to Windermere and make him see if bikes “can” be ridden on water by chaining him and his bike to a speedboat skilfully navigated by me or Gix!!

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

Gix
    Participant

Thats a good idea! We could use the padlock and chain from the kitchen sink!!!![;)] Would have to be someone elses chain and padlock though..I dont have one, used mine for the concrete block I chained ex to…[}:)][:p]

Wonder if he will nod to jet skiers etc LOL!

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

speedy claire
    Participant

He`s under 40 so he`ll probably nod to them lol. Won`t be room for many passengers on the boat tho cos my kitchen sink will take up a fair bit of space…. shame I can`t seem to find the key to unlock myself from it!!

Gix
    Participant

Thats ok, I have a good pair of cutters I used to get free of mine LOL! You can borrow them but please wipe off any blood when you have finished…

suck_animated.gif

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Ah Bless her!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

speedy claire
    Participant

Thanks Gix……. and will be careful re. the blood lol

Radar

Needs to be an R6!!
    Great picture though, with a tragic twist…only moments after the picture was taken the Ducati’s electric gave out, the bike stopped running and the rider was drowned! Kind of adds to the art doesn’t it?

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.