Curses!

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Curses!

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    riff-raff
    Participant

Tis the meaning of life to me mate…………good old PG tips………2 teabags in a mug so its like tar and plenty of the old sweeteners but very little milk.Right,off to put the kettle on [:I]

The evil that men do lives on and on…….

Scouser
    Participant

Gix, your not supposed to put an electric kettle on the gas hob!

I’d get the Dunlop repaired until your front is worn enough to buy a new pair, Im sure they’ll guarantee the repair for 100+mph?

Be seen and be Safe!

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Scouser

Gix, your not supposed to put an electric kettle on the gas hob!

I’d get the Dunlop repaired until your front is worn enough to buy a new pair, Im sure they’ll guarantee the repair for 100+mph?

Be seen and be Safe!

Needs to be guaranteed for 160mph! Front, believe it or not is already starting to feather, so just gonna change both to pirellis, dunlops are shite, pirellis may only last as long but they are better for the type of riding I do…..[:p]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

GSF K1
    Participant

Tea drinkers united!! I never touch coffee.. but I dooooo touch BEER!!!!

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.