Crossgates? – Actally we went to good old Quatt..a few pics added too!

Home Forums Meetings and events Crossgates? – Actally we went to good old Quatt..a few pics added too!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Champs
    Participant

Weather and attendance permitting, I am toying with heading to crossgates on Sunday 16th September.

Unless anyone has anywhere better to suggest?

Anyone around?

ses310

I might be up for that, might have to do an airport run though that day so need to find out what time

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Currently booked Champs, but if anything changes I’ll let you know.

Radar

I could be up for that

Champs
    Participant

I am struggling to find a convincing weather report for Sunday. Unless it changes rapidly or peer pressure, i can’t see me going to crossgates. Dam weather!

Radar

I am struggling to find a convincing weather report for Sunday. Unless it changes rapidly or peer pressure, i can’t see me going to crossgates. Dam weather!

I have seen the same reports. Why don’t you wonder over to mine for 10 o’clock or so if it is overcast and we can just do a wonder up to the cafe at Quatt. Then if the weather holds we could do a good 50 mile loop I know.

If you get Mrs Champs and little junior to follow you in the car, Mrs Radar would love to meet them both. They can have a good natter about us behind our backs…lol

Champs
    Participant

Yeah okay, sounds pretty good. Be round at 10, if it’s not raining. Can you text me your postcode.

Champs
    Participant

So we never got to crossgates, but managed the quatt cafe near Bridgnorth. My mate joe and I left Solihull and headed over to meet ses310 and radar in Kidderminster before the 4 of us did the short but enjoyable run to quatt. Ses didn’t stay long due to a required airport run but joe, me and radar decided to treat ourselves to a light salad and headed back dropping radar off at kiddy and heading out through bromsgrove toward redditch and back toward solihull. Roughly a 100 mile run.

Happy days.

Radar has the usual evidence photos somewhere! :)

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Shame I couldn’t make it. Quatt cafe is always a nice run.

katana
    Participant

Sorry I couldn’t make it either, always up for a “light salad”

Radar

Finally a few pics…

DSCN5547.jpg
    Forming up in Kidderminster, Thundercat, a rare outing for the Blade, Champs ZX6R and Joes’ ZZR600

DSCN5548.jpg
    Champs, Ses and Joe. Nice TZR in the background

DSCN5552.jpg
    Less interesting stuff up there than usual, altough this old Beeza had a pleasant patina of use abbout it…cool

DSCN5553.jpg
    You have got to love a coffin tank RD…

DSCN5556.jpg
    Amazed…not one Suzuki GT750 in evidence…so this rather tasty big Kwacker will have to do!

DSCN5557.jpg
    But there is ALWAYS a trike…

Champs
    Participant

Was a good run. Will have to get another run in before winter kicks in

Radar

Was a good run. Will have to get another run in before winter kicks in

Sounds good to me. TT07 is up in Newtown now and keeps asking for us to drop in and say hello, could be a good destination?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.