Cold….

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Cold….

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    GSF K1
    Participant

Errrmmm I take it that you’re referring to a spot of gardening???

I gave the Ninja an oil and filter change.. then took it for a thrashing!

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

Born2BMild
    Participant

God awful weather on the ride home from work tonight. Bristol road South, Birmingham turned into a fast flowing stream. Thought I would have to get off and paddle at one point. Had the choice of riding with stinging rain on me face or riding with the visor misting up all the time. Chose the stinging rain as it was safer. Arrived home like a drowned rat. Quite enjoyable in a masochistic sort of way.

Gix
    Participant

My garden is flooded![:0]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Born2BMild
    Participant

You call that a garden?[:p]

Gix
    Participant

Ok, the tiny square piece of grass, weeds and dirt that sits at the rear of my residence is a little bit water logged![;)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Born2BMild
    Participant

Gix, go out sprinkle a some grass seeds… you never know…[:o)]

Gix
    Participant

Damn birds will eat it…..besides…aint got none![:p]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

Always found grass grows best in a warmer enviroment and under flourescent lighting…………….oh,not THAT grass![:o)]

The artist formerly known as zx10

Gix
    Participant

PMSL!!!![:o)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

GSF K1
    Participant

I bet you got a big barrel full of water now too?!?!?!?

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

Gix
    Participant

Er….no…its got a lid specifically for stopping it from filling with water and turning ash to heavy sludge! May be a woman but do have some sense![:o)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

barmy_carmy
    Participant

psml riff-raff Lol!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Gix
    Participant

Geez its lovely weather today! Really mild for October too….hope its like this tomorrow![:D]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Me too Gix, I’m hoping to go for a blat tomorrow too!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Radar

Went out on T Cat, RS and test rode the XJR today. Lovely!

I could murder a curry

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.