Cold hands….

Home Forums Jokes and games Cold hands….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

A woman and her daughter were riding in an old open-topped buggy one cold blustery day. The daughter said to her mother, “My hands are freezing cold.”
    The mother replied, “put them between your legs. Your body heat will warm them up.”

The daughter did and her hands warmed up.

The next day the daughter was riding in the buggy with her boyfriend who said,”My hands are freezing cold.”

The girl replied,”Here, put them between my legs. The warmth of my body will warm them up.”

He was surprised at her suggestion, but did so – and it warmed his hands.

The following day the boyfriend was again in the buggy with the daughter, and made the same complaint.

The girl’s reply was the same as the previous day.

The by now very excited boyfriend, thinking fast said, “Gosh my penis is frozen solid.”

The following day the daughter was driving in the buggy with her mother, and she says to her mother, “Have you ever heard of a penis?”

Slightly concerned the mother said, “Why, yes. Why do you ask?”

The daughter replies, “They make one hell of a mess when they defrost, don’t they?”

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

[:0]

The artist formerly known as zx10

Gix
    Participant

Oh you are so innocent eh? I’m still trying to figure out what a penis is? [:0][:o)]LOL!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.