checking out the roads

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe checking out the roads

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    cookeye
    Participant

radar
    where abouts do you live[county] i am in suffolk just wundering if likley to bump into you at any time
    cookeye
    [;)]

Radar

Cookeye, I live in Worcestershire at the moment, but go back to Norfolk about 5 or 6 times a year to visit family. Perhaps I could tie in a visit with getting a taste of Supermoto?[:D]

cookeye
    Participant

Radar you are welcome to have a rip on my yam if you are ever down this far but pop into a local ccm dealer and give one of them a go they all have demo bikes but beware its contageus!!
    DID YOU KNOW GREASY HINTCHCLIFF
    There has been s/m at snetterton but not sure when they will do it again have to keep my eyes open for it and let you know
    cookeye
    [;)]

Radar

I will let you know when I am down in Norfolk. Hope that a shortarse like me can deal with a supermoto ok. I miss having a race track on my doorstep, I used to pop up to Snetteton pretty regularly as I lived only 10 miles from it for 6 years.
    Do you mean Mick Hinchcliffe? In which case yes I do. he used to work in test and rode a Yam XV750Se by memory. One of my mates bought his blue Yam XJ650 from him. He left Lotus to sell insurance, but i don’t think that worked out for him. I do know there has been some BIG changes in his life in recent years.
    Are you ex RAF too? There were loads of ex RAF lads at Lotus in the late 1980’s and early 1990’s.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘checking out the roads’ is closed to new replies.