Cheap Insurance

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Cheap Insurance

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Digger
    Participant

Could`nt believe this quote from this online company,£120 cheaper than who am with now.There called http://www.ebikeinsurance.co.uk/ you might of heard of them any way but I hav`nt,go give them a try.

Take it easy out there

Gix
    Participant

Yeah I tried em when I was looking at insurance for the K2 and they couldn’t better the quote from my existing insurance. They were the closest though, only £30 odd more expensive, some companies refused to insure me, even though I have never made a claim!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

Seen how fast you ride Gix[:D]

I,m a fallen angel who,s lost his wings ands been left out in the cold….

Gix
    Participant

Fast? Not me ocifer![:o)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Nah riff raff ya just dreamt it Lol! hehehehe!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Scouser
    Participant

£99 TPFT with 1st quote on my Honda Varadero

Be seen and be Safe!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.