Cheap Fuel

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Cheap Fuel

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

https://www.petroldirect.com/index.htm

60p a litre delivered to your door…

Make sure you read all the FAQ and legal jargon, especially some of the info on “All About Us” before ordering!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Ragdoll
    Participant

What a great idea! [;)]

There’s a thin person inside me screaming to get out…but I can usually shut the bitch up with chocolate!

Gix
    Participant

Aye! Wonder if they will get many orders…..[:D]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Ragdoll
    Participant

Probably!

There’s a thin person inside me screaming to get out…but I can usually shut the bitch up with chocolate!

Digger
    Participant

Really good…..but maxed out on credit card..lol.

Take it easy out there

katana
    Participant

wonder if they do LPG through the post (must have to use extra strong jiffy bags)?

Donut – I mean DONATE!

logospin.gif

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.