Chat Room

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Chat Room

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Radar

Enjoyed many a silly chatting session a few months back. I think we need to set up a time, or times when people will be in there. Several times there was a good number of people in there and I miss the banter!

Any suggested slots?

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Gix
    Participant

am in now for half hour if anyone sees this intime.

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Radar

Missed you sorry

Radar

Digger, Sid and i had a good natter late on.

sid
    Participant

yeh but one person had to go early lol

life sucks get used to it

Gix
    Participant

Sorry had to rush off zx10 and sid, my daughter decided to decorate the bathroom with regurgatated macdonalds.[xx(]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

sorry old girl it wasnt you i meant it was radar lol
    i hope the redec was a nice shade [:p]

Gix
    Participant

Hey! Who you calling “old girl”?[:0]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

GSF K1
    Participant

OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PMSL

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

sid
    Participant

LOL were you that drunk last night then GC?

Gix
    Participant

NO! I warned you! And GSF….you are older than me so dont you go calling me old![:(!]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

lol i thought it was a dare not a warning

Gix
    Participant

Oh! Maybe I was a little enebriated then…[:I]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

the codka didnt work then?

Gix
    Participant

it was Vodfee I was on![:o)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.