Chat

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Chat

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    barmy_carmy
    Participant

Right if anyones interested in chatting on this sight, Me and GixerChic are going to be on chat approx 8pm, So if you want to join us feel free![:D]

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Gix
    Participant

I dont foresee an intelligent conversation though…….had the kids all day, will probably be gibbering by then LOL (save the sarcastic comments ok?)

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Its alright gixer I remember what its like hun,But then saying that I’m like that all the time, I get scattier by the day!

Gix
    Participant

Does anyone use chat during the day????

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, Vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, what a ride!

suck_animated.gif

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Sometimes mid afternoon I have a look to see but nobody there, I know I talk to myself but it be different typing to myself….

Gix
    Participant

Oops…too late, youngest home by then but sometimes the opportunity arises for a chat……

suck_animated.gif

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Hey Gixer are you around? wanna Chat?

Gix
    Participant

I cant right now, kids here, bath time in a while, you know….dinner, bath bed etc and wont be online till after about ten tonight, visitors, maybe tomorrow mate, sorry.[V]

suck_animated.gif

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Not to worry Gixer, there will be another time….Ah the joys of motherhood.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.