CB250rs classic bike……… destroyed!

Home Forums Rat bikes CB250rs classic bike……… destroyed!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    GSX Rat
    Participant

once owned by brother in law, i had a hand in its “conversion”, did post some pics before i got it but this is how it looks now ive nearly finished with it. Seat despite being stainles chequer is suprizingly comfy, although a little cold…

(have got the gaiters fitted, and am making a flip down blackout lamp cover (problems with the local law!) but apart from that its 99% done – certainly makes the classic boys cry when you turn up to either willy woods, or the local classic meet!!!

Dscn0189.jpg

Gix
    Participant

Seat doesnt look too comfy lol take your word for it hooly, looks good apart from the gadget on bars looks a bit out of place.

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Can’t believe I missed this post. Worth a bump I thought, looks really good mate.

Stinkwheel
    Participant

Different, i think its ‘almost’ authentic looking. Bet that seat is a bit hard on the old chalfonts though.

GSX Rat
    Participant

suprisingly comfy with the soft shockers, got a blackout style headlight on it now, and the speedos been moved down to hide it a bit – pics to follow…….

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by GSX Rat

suprisingly comfy with the soft shockers, got a blackout style headlight on it now, and the speedos been moved down to hide it a bit – pics to follow…….

Looking forward to those pics Ratty old pal!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.