Cat & Fiddle – 21st August

Home Forums Meetings and events Cat & Fiddle – 21st August

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

Ok as Radar suggested we should be having a bit of a ride along the A537 on the 21st August.
    So who is up for it???
    A time hasn’t been arranged yet but would imagine that us midlanders will be up there for around 12.30pm (depending on who can get out at what time).

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Digger
    Participant

Up to now I`ll be there weather permiting,will a meeting place be posted?

Take it easy out there

Gix
    Participant

Of course! Unfortunately the others have chosen the usual inconvenient time to go away but as soon as they are back, we will arrange time and meeting place.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

rocketRichy
    Participant

Unfortunately im on holiday and wont get back until the 21st.

“he passed me that fast he was suckin rabbits out the hedges”

Gix
    Participant

What?? Another holiday???!!!![:0]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Gix
    Participant

Not sure if I will be up for it now, unwell and on antibiotics. Will have to see how I feel. [V]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

scam_shy
    Participant

Any time and location yet?[?]

For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat and wrong.

Life’s a journey, death is the destination!

katana
    Participant

Soz – can’t make it either. I’m off to see the Monster Trucks at the NEC

Donut – I mean DONATE!

logospin.gif

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.