Case of road rage?

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Case of road rage?

• This topic has 16 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 18 years ago by max.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Born2BMild
    Participant

Reported on the BBC news website, looks like some pillock resented the proximity of a biker.

Man arrested after collision with bike

A man has been arrested following a collision on the A419 near Swindon.

Police said a red Rover was involved in a collision with a motorbike on the southbound section of the road near to Blunsdon Hill.

They said a black Porsche Boxster and motorcyclist had been “interacting” before the accident took place.

The motorcyclist was taken to the Great Western Hospital and was described as being in a stable condidion. A 32-year-old man is in custody.

Police are appealing for witnesses to the collision to contact them.

LeviathanRan
    Participant

Bloody sports bikers getting into trouble again hehe ;)

Gix
    Participant

Oi! I resemble that remark! [:p] Besides…..where does it say he was on a sportsbike?????[;)]

Born2BMild
    Participant

I remember Gix having a contretemps with a Fait Punto… picking on poor defensive cars indeed![:o)]

Gix
    Participant

That tosser sideswiped me! He is damn lucky I didnt get hold of him![}:)]

LeviathanRan
    Participant

Well Gix it’s hardly likely that a Honda CG 125 would challege a Boxter now is it? hehe :P

Gix
    Participant

how dya know it was the bike that challenged the car? And does this mean there are only 2 types of bikes?? Sportsbikes and cg’s?[?][:o)]

LeviathanRan
    Participant

Regardless of who challenged whom, the bike obviously won.

And there are not many bikes other than those of the sports variety that would out run a Porche Boxter, or would even bother challenging a sports car.
    Let’s face it, your Honda Goldwing isn’t going to out run a Boxter, nor is your Huge Traille, unless the Boxter driver is a total moron.

As far as I can tell, from what was posted here, and what seems most likely to me is
    The two were racing and the biker hit a car, I don’t see how this is road rage?

Just as there are t**ts in sports cars there are t**ts on sports bikes, and when the two meet up on the roads, this happens.

Gix
    Participant

There are tits in all types of cars, and tits on all types of bikes, thats life, thats society, but in my experience, it is 9 times out of ten the car driver that challenges, but most hot blooded men will take up the challenge. And I would definitely say the biker didn’t win….would you?

HippoDrones
    Participant

A Porka Boxter is slow! Most 400cc+ bikes will eat it on acceleration and I expect a goldwing would only struggle on twisty bits.
    Goldwing 0-60 time: 4.4sec Top Speed: 135-140mph 1/4mile: 12.8sec
    Boxter S 0-60 time: 5.6sec Top Speed: 164mph 1/4mile: 14sec
    I had just written a big ol’ paragraph but deleted it coz I know nothing about the incident.

LeviathanRan
    Participant

I think we need to know a bit more information before we can really debate this matter properly

max
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Gix

There are tits in all types of cars, and tits on all types of bikes, thats life, thats society, but in my experience, it is 9 times out of ten the car driver that challenges, but most hot blooded men will take up the challenge. And I would definitely say the biker didn’t win….would you?

[:D]i like tits on bike’s,and tit’s in car’s. 34 c or best[:D].
    you know i like a challeng with cars,I ALWAYS WIN[:D]

Gix
    Participant

Oh dear max you are wicked lol[:o)]

GSF K1
    Participant

A bike doesnt have to be sports oriented to be fast!!

And there are some serious tw*ts in vans out there!!!

LeviathanRan
    Participant

Let’s not forget Buses as well hehe :D

TIT’S ALL AROUND!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.