car drivers

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe car drivers

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    mr bump
    Participant

hi everyone was going to tell you about my mishap but i see hocuss beat me to it. i was just wondering why car drivers, as soon as they get into there cars just forget about anyone else on the road, and think they can just drive off after knocking you off your bike. sorry for ranting on just a bit p***ed off at the moment.

Gix
    Participant

Sorry to hear of your unfortunate mishap mate, I sometimes wonder if cagers realise we are actually human, not animals to be left bleeding on the side of the road.[:(!]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

Treat everyone of them as your enemy and you won,t go far wrong[}:)]

Vanished………..like a wrinkly ninja

Gix
    Participant

and ride as if you cant be seen cos 9 times outta 10 you wont be! (stealth mode LOL)

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Ouch. Did you get them to stop?

Ragdoll
    Participant

We’re not all like that you know [:(]

I know it’s not always the first thing you think of but didn’t you get a reg number?

There’s a thin person inside me screaming to get out…but I can usually shut the bitch up with chocolate!

Gix
    Participant

No not all cagers are bad, but do find that drivers with bike experience or bikers in the family think a little bit more about their actions and how it affects other road users more than those who have no or little experience of bikers. Of course like everything else you get the rare cager that has no experience yet still shows observation and consideration, usually its just a case of look but dont see….

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Are your bumps and bruises going down Mr Bump? Was shocked to hear of your accident, even more shocked to hear, when the cager took off without stopping!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

mr bump
    Participant

no did not get his reg,too worried about the bandit. lucky enough there is no lasting damage, just my pride lol.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.