BSB Silverstone -5th-6th October

Home Forums Meetings and events BSB Silverstone -5th-6th October

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    katana
    Participant

I’ve managed to get invited, though running the bike club at work, to the BSB round at Silverstone on the 5th-6th October.

Team Afterdark  http://www.teamafterdark.co.uk will be there and we will be hanging out with them in the paddock over the weekend.

I’ve arranged on circuit bike parking and parade laps on Saturaday

I’ll be there on Sat and Sun.

If anyone or here fancies joining me let me know

Radar

I’m in

ses310

Yup :) Looking forward to it

Champs
    Participant

I will miss this as I am on holiday with the family

Radar

I will miss this as I am on holiday with the family

No worries hope you have a good time, off somewhere sunny??

Swindon Andy
    Participant

I’ll be there Saturday, but gutted I can’t come on the bike. I had the carbs off to fix a fuel hose, now it’s back together it’s dumping petrol out of the air box vent. Not enough time to strip it all down again – it’s a horrible job that takes hours.
    So will be in the XFR – not so awful really. Shame they won’t let me join the parade in it!
    It will be great to meet up again.

katana
    Participant

Bring your lid – I’ll take you round on the back of the blade

HippoDrones
    Participant

not making Silly Stone….. but if any of you are going to Big Snatch then send me a message, be great to meet up with you :-)

ses310

Had a fantastic couple of days at Silverstone watching Team Afterdark. Great hospitality again and some good racing.
    I’m sure Radar will do a proper write up soon.

Radar

Had a fantastic couple of days at Silverstone watching Team Afterdark. Great hospitality again and some good racing.
    I’m sure Radar will do a proper write up soon.

It was a stonking weekend. Review and pics in the next couple of days

Swindon Andy
    Participant

I’ll be there Saturday, but gutted I can’t come on the bike. I had the carbs off to fix a fuel hose, now it’s back together it’s dumping petrol out of the air box vent. Not enough time to strip it all down again – it’s a horrible job that takes hours.
    So will be in the XFR – not so awful really. Shame they won’t let me join the parade in it!
    It will be great to meet up again.

I slung the Trophy in disgust into the garage and just left it for 2 months. Now chores and work travel are out of the way, I spent a bit of time on it today. Seems I had looped all the carb inlet breathers up to the tank instead of one to free air. So I was pressurising the fuel supply via the tank. No wonder it was leaking like a good’un. All seems well now, and it goes like stink with the new air box! Very noticeable, I was spinning up the rear on my test run. Oops.
    Just need to get it MOTd and then all set for Christmas break.

katana
    Participant

DOH!

Glad you got it sorted. If you fancy a winter run in the Cotswolds then pop in for a cuppa.

Radar

DOH!

Glad you got it sorted. If you fancy a winter run in the Cotswolds then pop in for a cuppa.

Welcome here too…

Swindon Andy
    Participant

Thanks, I may well be out over the next few weeks. Just need MOT now. Did oil and filter tonight, just in case I got petrol down the bores from the overfuelling. Seemed OK but at least the yearly oil change is done. Tyres pumped, all set to go.

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Seems I had looped all the carb inlet breathers up to the tank instead of one to free air. So I was pressurising the fuel supply via the tank…. Oops.

You’re far too honest Andy, I would have said it was the flux capacitor that needed changing  ;D

Glad you’ve got it sorted.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.