Born again bikers on old Top Gear – classic stuff

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Born again bikers on old Top Gear – classic stuff

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Radar

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-p-vkIjgl8[/youtube]

ses310

Good stuff, kinda wish they did stuff like that now. All the messing about is good but an informative programme would also be good

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Born again biking was in the media a lot then but it seems to have calmed down now, despite the bikes getting faster. There are a few comments in the vid that made me wince a bit, but they are probably packing more content in than the modern day Top Gear would. Clarkson’s Top Gear would have 50% slowed down sepia footage of a tyre splashing in a puddle, very artistic but very empty.

Bring back William Woolard!

HippoDrones
    Participant

nice to see some proper reports, tis a shame Top Gear has turned into what it has, however entertaining it is at times it has lost something along the way.

Radar

The fireblade in the film is very similar to Kats and Bigbens examples.

I also have the hots for the posh totty presenting…

imperialdata
    Keymaster

She’s probably sitting in the corner of an old peoples home saying “I knew Frank Bough you know…”  :-

Radar

She’s probably sitting in the corner of an old peoples home saying “I knew Frank Bough you know…”  :-

I remember him on Nationwide…nice line in jumpers

craftycarmy
    Participant

Hello Radar n Dave, How the devil are ya? Lols I’m Back!  Now did I hear you say Uh Oh? Muwah. We only had a few years gap with the biking have always been bikers. Lol since my dad gave me a ride on his Matcheless at the age of 4yrs old. My 2 older brothers were screaming to get off….I told my dad to go faster….Had the bug eva since  ;)

Radar

Hello Radar n Dave, How the devil are ya? Lols I’m Back!  Now did I hear you say Uh Oh? Muwah. We only had a few years gap with the biking have always been bikers. Lol since my dad gave me a ride on his Matcheless at the age of 4yrs old. My 2 older brothers were screaming to get off….I told my dad to go faster….Had the bug eva since  ;)

Welcome back BC, now CC!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.