bloody hell!!

Home Forums Gripes, moans and praise bloody hell!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    BigBen
    Participant

ive got a meeting at half 3 and i have no effing idea where im meant to go for it :@

bloody google maps is cool as, but it wont let me do the streetview thing ‘cos its telling me to download flash, erm i downloaded it like 3 billion times!

and its raining! whats that all about!
    plus i nearly died in the gym this morning and fell off the cross trainer!

and then i had an audience when i was leaving the gym ‘cos i park the bike on the pavement and i stalled it! STALLED IT!!!!!! infront of everyone.

although i have a suprise visitor coming all the way from chelmsford on the 19th to see me for like 5 days….. :D
    ;)

ses310

Sounds like you were having a bad day :p

BigBen
    Participant

yeah just a bit…found the place in the end…so i had the pleasure of sitting in a room full of complete morons for half an hour….i bet youre all well jelous of me :P
    then my bike wouldnt start when i was leaving…then i remembered i was trying to start it in gear…ooops :D
    and then i got home and was greeted with a paint pad and a tub of paint…i hate decorating, doing my bedroom last time nearly bloody killed me and this time i have to do the whole house :(
    i would literaly rather do anything at all than paint rooms

BigBen
    Participant

Oh my days!!! you will not guess what i did setting off from the gym this morning!!!! grrrr!
    errrm yeah somethings wrong with the clutch :P

imperialdata
    Keymaster

So you’ll have to spend time fixing that instead of painting then?

BigBen
    Participant

oh i wish that was true. i did the attic room today, it has a slanted ceiling, so i got more paint in my hair than anywhere else what with being 6 foot 6 and all.
    got paint on my drumkit :@

and it now turns out ive done the whole ceiling in the wrong paint…no one laugh!!

BigBen
    Participant

didnt stall at the gym this morning, or the other morning :D

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.