Blimey!!!

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Blimey!!!

• This topic has 10 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by Gix.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4517962.stm#

Got a huge depo just down road from me, they always say it will be a major disaster if it goes up cos the underground pipework which runs for miles will go up too apparently….I bloody hope not!!![:0][:0][:0]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

they reckoned you could here the blast 100 miles away
    we saw the smoke from here but was asleep when it went up

stress2.jpg

life sucks get used to it

suzukifreak
    Participant

we are getting reports here that around 10 people dead

size does matter ;-)

sid
    Participant

we heard no fatalities yet?

stress2.jpg

Gix
    Participant

No, 2 seriously injured, no fatalities, of course it could have been alot worse if it had been at a busier time….[:0]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

they might find bodies when they can finally put it out

stress2.jpg

Gix
    Participant

I think there would be mention of people still missing if that was the case though…

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

newk
    Participant

gix my mother in law lives next to that depot in kingsbury i been wishin 4 years that it would blow up!!!!!!!!!!!!

sid
    Participant

newk you love her dearly you told me so last time i was up[:o)]

(has godzilla gone now)

stress2.jpg

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by newk

gix my mother in law lives next to that depot in kingsbury i been wishin 4 years that it would blow up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where abouts Newk, Piccadilly? My parents live in Woodend.

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Digger
    Participant

Glad no one died,when I first saw the smoke I thought Gix had blown another engine……running away now,running away.

Take it easy out there

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Digger

Glad no one died,when I first saw the smoke I thought Gix had blown another engine……running away now,running away.

Take it easy out there

Ouch![:o)][:o)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.