Biking Roads Websites – What’s out there?

Home Forums Great biking roads Biking Roads Websites – What’s out there?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    scratch
    Participant

Hi, I just joined.

Generally speaking, which biker route websites do you guys like to use? I found a couple of mediocre ones and only one that I really like called http://www.bestbikingroads.com but as this seems to have only been going for a short term, there aren’t that many routes on it.

Which ones do you know? Any favourites?

Gix
    Participant

Welcometo the forum scratch.

Personally, I dont use any biker route websites. I tend to do a little exploring myself, pick a spot on the map, and then off I go. When I find good roads, I post them here. I dont know about other people here and how they pick their routes. Have you done any good routes lately? Tell us about them if you have…
    Once the good weather is here, I will be off exploring again and will probably fill this topic with my experiences so ‘watch this space’![;)]

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

GO ON! DONATE! YOU KNOW YA WANNA!

Radar

Welcome Scratch. Like Gixer I post some details on here. This summer I aim to take some notes and i will pass on my impressions in this section. I have already posted about a couple of roads, take a look at these. Gixer has stuck a few too in, and ID’s ride in Spain made a good read.
    Further afiels Diablos posts on his riding in India are great too.
    If you know of any stick them down in here with tips about tricky bits, interesting places, good cafes or pubs, speed cameras etc.

Donate – it makes you feel good!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.