biker

Home Forums Jokes and games biker

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

A biker stopped at the local harley shop to have his bike fixed.They couldn’t do it while he waited so he said i don’t live far & would walk home. On the way he stopped at the hardware store & bought a bucket & a anvil he stopped by the feed/livestock store dealer & picked up a couple of chickens & a goose.

However,struggling outside the store he now had a problem,How to carry all his purchases home.

While he was scratching his head, he was approached by a little old lady who told him she was lost she asked, “can you tell me how to get to 1603 mockingbird lane?”

The biker said, “Well as a matter of fact, i live at 1616 mockingbird lane. I would walk you home but i don’t know how to carry this lot.”

The old lady suggested, “why don’t you put the anvil in the bucket carry the bucket in one hand, put a chicken underneath each arm & carry the goose in the other hand.”

Why, thank you very much, “he said & proceeded to walk the old girl home, On the way he says, “let’s take a shortcut & go down this alley. We’ll be there in no time.”

The little old lady looked him over cautiously, then said, “I am a lonely widow without a husband to defend me. How do i know when we get in the alley you won’t hold me up against the wall,pull up my skirt & ravish me?”

The biker says, “holy smokes lady! I am carrying a bucket an anvil, 2 chickens & a goose. How in the world could i possibly hold you up against a wall and do that?”

The lady replied, “put the goose down, cover him with the bucket & put the anvil on top of the bucket & i’ll hold the chickens.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.