Bike Performance

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Bike Performance

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    GSXR1000
    Participant

The engine is running really well now.

No way would anyone need more power for the road, yet a mate of mine is having his 2004 ZX12, turbocharged to 260bhp. That will be insanely quick.

riff-raff
    Participant

Alright if you,re gonna drag,trackday or race it but how many of us can honestly say that we get to ride our bikes to thier full potential.
    Would really like to have a go on one like that though[:I]

GOT ME SOME MORE CUBES

barmy_carmy
    Participant

You would have to be pretty strong to go at that speed, G-Force etc But Wah hey! What a rush Lol!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

GSF K1
    Participant

How the heck can you deliver that sort of power??? The front wheel will be airborne the whole time.. saves on front tyres I suppose!

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

riff-raff
    Participant

I like the idea of the front wheel being airbourne all the time…………………………..got me thinking now[:0]

GOT ME SOME MORE CUBES

barmy_carmy
    Participant

So you wanna fly ZX10!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Digger
    Participant

Also the back tyre wear would be a real ball ache.

Take it easy out there

Gix
    Participant

I’d be ok then, change my rear tyre often enuf![:0][:o)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

Always wanted to be able to wheelie like the pros do but I ain,t skilled enough[:I]Perhaps one day if I practise enough

GOT ME SOME MORE CUBES

Scouser
    Participant

ZX10, try the wheelie school that ID and Thumper are going to; which reminds me have they been yet and how is Thumpers back?

Be seen and be Safe!

riff-raff
    Participant

Might give that a go next year…………….thanks for the suggestion[;)]
    watched the “How to wheelie” DVD that came free with one of the bike mags a while back time amtime again but still can,t master the technique he shows[:I]
    Keep saying thats its because the ZX is heavy at the front end with all that plastic on![:D]

Vanished………..like a wrinkly ninja

Gix
    Participant

They go towards the end of the month, ID is away at the minute but will find out off thumper, think his back is ok now, he has been on bike so assume its ok now any way. I might go watch, should be a laugh![:o)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

No money atm and a ZX that may NEED fightering……..so nothing spare for wheelie school unfortunately

Gix
    Participant

You could come watch! If you cant, if I go I will have to take some pics and video for all to see……[:D][:D]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

Wheres it at Gix?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.