Beautiful Country – Day 3……

Home Forums Great biking roads Beautiful Country – Day 3……

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

The day I decided to find a better coastal area. The weather left alot to be desired, but hey, I only had 4 days so off I went to make the most of it. I hit the A483 up to Llandeilo, onto the A40 heading for Carmarthen. David had told me that Dale, south of Haverfordwest, was a good starting point for some nice coastal views. Stayed on the A40 till I got to Haverfordwest, would liked to have used a different route in hindsight, the first part of the A40 is ok but once in Carmarthen its dual carriageway, not too bad rom St Clears to Haverfordwest though. I decided to head for St Davids rather than Dale as I had left late in the hope of better weather, and time was getting on. I headed on up the A487 and settled down to the sweepers and odd twist, up and down. The A487 is ok but the surface reminded me of home (not good!). Am ashamed to say that I never reached St Davids. I am not the most patient of people when it comes to fighting my way through tourists wiith their caravans clogging up the road. But on the way I did see some very nice views, travelled some good stretches of road, and past through a couple of nice seaside villages. I turned round before I reached St Davids and headed back to a little Seaside resort that I had passed through and had left a bit of an impression….Newgale.

IMG_0363.jpg

Some nice steep twisties into the village, and then back out. I stopped for a rest and some chocolate, took some pics (sorry about quality…battery was almost completely flat) and then headed back. As I rode out of the village, up the hill and away from the coast I looked in my mirror, the view was very nice…..so stopped and took another pic (no wonder battery was flat!LOL)…..

IMG_0367.jpg

Bit uneventful on the way back really (I saved the “eventfulness” for the journey back LOL), and of course had a play on the mountain again.[:D] Well! Was heading back home in the morning….had to have a play!!!

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Great pics GC Lol! Glad you enjoyed yourself!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

riff-raff
    Participant

Do you reckon the camera could do with new batteries[:p][:p][:p][:D]

Gonna runaway and hide now[:I][B)]

FASTER PUSSYCAT,FASTER

GOT ME SOME MORE CUBES

Gix
    Participant

Behave yourself!!!![:o)][:o)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Gix
    Participant

Well, actually according to a certain photography expert (who is expert in everything including pissing every one off), its cos the sky is too bright……looks a little dull and overcast to me…..[;)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

Wonder who you mean?[:D][:o)]

FASTER PUSSYCAT,FASTER

GOT ME SOME MORE CUBES

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by zx10

Wonder who you mean?[:D][:o)]

FASTER PUSSYCAT,FASTER

GOT ME SOME MORE CUBES

LOL! Notice he aint replied cos he’s been proved wrong hahahahahaha ROTFLMAO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!![}:)][}:)][:D][:D]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

Probably gone back to his village……………….they,re bound to be missing him![:o)][:o)]

FASTER PUSSYCAT,FASTER

GOT ME SOME MORE CUBES

Radar

Bump

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.