be honest

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe be honest

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Digger
    Participant

[:p][8)][:(!][8)][|)][:X][V][?][:I][:X][B)]

After all this time I too didnt know how to do the smilies,thanx gix.[:D][xx(][:o)]

Take it easy out there

The Beast
    Participant

Not quite with you on that one, nice bike though. Just remove the plastic and spray it matt black and you will have a great winter ride.

[}:)]

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Satan S

Not quite with you on that one, nice bike though. Just remove the plastic and spray it matt black and you will have a great winter ride.

[}:)]

LOL! I will ignore the comments about what to do with my bike[;)], regarding the beard….I am female!!!!!![:o)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

The Beast
    Participant

Thats why my insurance keeps rising!!

[:p][:p][}:)]

Gix
    Participant

[:0] Cheeky monkey![:o)] I will have you know I have never claimed![;)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Digger
    Participant

Insanity that is.[:p][:p]

Take it easy out there

The Beast
    Participant

Have you ever looked behind you? I feel a [B)] coming my way

Gix
    Participant

Ho hum! Consider yourself virtually slapped young man!!![:o)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

The Beast
    Participant

Slap taken. got to go. it’s saturday and the pub is open in half hour.

A female that drinks Johns… not the normal half lager and lime then? [^]

Gix
    Participant

lager?[xx(] urgh gross! No I like guiness, boddi’s, JS, and most spirits.[;)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

imperialdata
    Keymaster

And chocolate from all accounts….

Newk, to get back to the start of this thread, I did a few winters on bikes when I started riding and I probably never will again. I ride bikes more for pleasure than practicality, and there isn’t a lot of pleasure in getting wet, feeling cold, sliding on ice or licking snot-lollies from your lip. That being said, one of the best feelings on a bike is riding on a crisp, dry winter’s day with an open twisty road.

There are only 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don’t

Scouser
    Participant

Always rode in all weathers when I couldn’t afford a car, sheet ice, snow. I’m a fair weather biker now

Be seen and be Safe!

riff-raff
    Participant

What Scouser said!

I,m a fallen angel who,s lost his wings ands been left out in the cold….

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Same ere, used to ride in all weathers, but now cant, fair weather rider now.
    Yeah and Gix is a choc-o-holic! But isn’t everyone? Slurp!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Scouser
    Participant

Welcome Beast BTW

Be seen and be Safe!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.