be honest

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe be honest

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    newk
    Participant

come on who’s stupid enough to be like me and ride all year round it was fukin freezing at 5am going to work today

Born2BMild
    Participant

Me. Had to ride with the visor open too… it kept fogging.

sid
    Participant

not me i only ride for pleasure not neccessity so mine only gets taken out in good weather during the winter

stress2.jpg

life sucks get used to it

Digger
    Participant

I would like to but would suffer from inverted penis syndrome.

Take it easy out there

Gix
    Participant

ROTFLMAO!!!![:o)][:o)][:o)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Radar

Gave up winter time riding in the late 1980’s! Keep the bikes legal for the odd blast on dry sunny days.

Look in the Forest if you want to find trees

sid
    Participant

oops forgot need tax lol

stress2.jpg

sid
    Participant

oh and newk
    no ones as stupid as you lol

stress2.jpg

GSXR1000
    Participant

Being honest?
    The 4×4 does the commuting between November and March.
    The bikes stay put. Unless we get some sun.
    Fair-weather?
    Guess so, yep.

The Beast
    Participant

The beauty of winder riding..
    Eyes like P holes in the snow, Snot frozen in the beard and the super lack of concentration.
    Wonderful!

Ride FreeZE

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by The Beast

The beauty of winder riding..
    Eyes like P holes in the snow, Snot frozen in the beard and the super lack of concentration.
    Wonderful!

Ride FreeZE

Thats why I like to shave![:o)][:o)][:o)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

The Beast
    Participant

Tried shaving once, but then there is nothing to catch the snot and to be totally honest i’d rather drink John Smiths.

PS How do you get the smileys?

Gix
    Participant

Are you using the quick reply? Smilies dont show in quick reply but if you click on “reply to topic” they should be on the left of the reply box….[;)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

The Beast
    Participant

[:D] Thank you.

Gix
    Participant

No problems!
    Oh and regarding the beard…..I think a few members on here would be very surprised if I managed to grow one on my face!!!!![:0][:o)]
    Agree about the John Smiths though![;)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.