Bassetts Pole 280409.

Home Forums Meetings and events Bassetts Pole 280409.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    ses310

Yeah I did, not got any witnesses though, and he had his missus in the car.

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by ses310

Yeah I did, not got any witnesses though, and he had his missus in the car.

Lets hope he does the decent thing

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by katana

Bad luck Ses. As it was his fault I would push for a new fairing rather then offer a repair.

Good advice Kat

Radar

List now reads

Radar (ses310?)
    TT07
    Katana + Triumph owner

ses310

No joy with the insurance… Can claim off my own to get it repaired but don’t really want to do that… Will have to try and repair it best I can

katana
    Participant

Looks like tonight is off, due to the expected bad weather.

Pity – I’ll have to “work” from home on another Tuesday.

BigBen
    Participant

whats the actual damage on your bike ses? all i can see is a bit of a scuff and and indicator lens on the floor. ride it with the battle scars if its just scuffed.

ses310

Think thats what I might end up doing…. Just annoying as it was totally mint before. The insurance companies legal team are trying to see if I can claim off the other party, if I can then will get it repaired properly, if not then will bend the brake padal back, replace the indicator and have to live with teh scuffs etc

Radar

Could be a good way of getting back on the road quickly

Radar

BBC website forecast heavy rain so the run to BP is off. Bugger. AS I sit here in Kiddy the sun is shining…bugger…

BigBen
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by ses310

Think thats what I might end up doing…. Just annoying as it was totally mint before. The insurance companies legal team are trying to see if I can claim off the other party, if I can then will get it repaired properly, if not then will bend the brake padal back, replace the indicator and have to live with teh scuffs etc

aye, sh!t happens im afraid. good luck with getting anything out of an insurance company, as fair as it goes all you get for your money is a wad of very expensive A4 sheets of paper.
    if you find it hard to find an indicator give us a shout..if the ’97 CBR600F winkers are the same as yours i might have one knocking about the garage

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.