bah sux….

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe bah sux….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    GSX Rat
    Participant

summers gone….

12 hour shifts 4 on 2 off meant hardly any weekends off….

mind you the 3 grand a month take home sort of made up for it!

Still – back to 8 hours so im off out tonight to willy woods – yay!

Few new faces eh…

L8r

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

Gix
    Participant

Good to see you back Hooly, enjoy the meet, not sure what weather like your way but we seem to be having a late summer here…..

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Radar

Good hear from you again hooly, how are all the projects going??

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Would like to have met up with you as I went past Willy Woods a few weeks ago. 3k a month you could have bought me a few drinks as well! As Radar says, update on the projects is in order.
    Still a big meet there at WW?

There’s no place like 127.0.0.1
    There are only 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don’t

GSX Rat
    Participant

Not now the sumer has ended, still a few there on a sunday afternoon. Projects have been on hold whilst been working, got some jobs to do in the house :( then back in the garage for the winter!

I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.
    Aleister Crowley (1875 – 1947)

Blackboard paint – Covers a multitude of sins!

speedy claire
    Participant

Didn`t miss you cos I wasn`t here myself!!! sounds like you`ve been busy tho!!!

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!….

Deep down inside me there`s a skinny girl trying to come out, but normally I can shut that b*tch up with some chocolate!…..

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Hiya Hooly…enjoy your ride Lol, while you can!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.