Assen Run – The Snoring Awards

Home Forums Biking abroad Assen, Holland Assen Run – The Snoring Awards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Radar

As Judged by Ian who had the misfortune to room with a few the contestants in the shed and at the Dubai Hilton on the way back

Bronze:

Our very own Thumper, who despite having a room to himself , on a different floor, could still be heard in the distance. Like an approaching Thunderstorm

Silver:

Again, another medal for a forum member, this time Katana. Loud, consistent and like Jumbo jet passing over head

Gold:

Well it is me good old Radar…Ian who attempted to sleep in another bunk in the The Shed described my snoring thus:

‘Like somebody attempting to start a knackered petrol lawn-mower on a gravel drive and then throwing stones into the rotating blades!’

ses310

Such an apt description by Ian! I was on a different floor and my own room and could still hear you Radar

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Heh, I’m guessing the miles of Dutch flat, straight roads didn’t help to kerb the snoring either.

‘Like somebody attempting to start a knackered petrol lawn-mower on a gravel drive and then throwing stones into the rotating blades!’

At least you won’t get into trouble with the missus if you fall asleep when you should be mowing the lawn.  ;D

Champs
    Participant

Although I shared a bunk with radar, was quite funny to listen to him talking and snoring at the same time. Toring would be a good word to use

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.