ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Forums Gripes, moans and praise ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    riff-raff
    Participant

Don,t know about the rset of the country but its p*ssing it down here and cold[:(]

WINTERS HERE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!![:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!]

The evil that men do lives on and on…….

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Wet ‘n’ windy here (and that’s just in my lounge)

There’s no place like 127.0.0.1
    There are only 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don’t

riff-raff
    Participant

You had curry too then?[:D]

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Definate chill in the air Lol! Tend to suffer quite a bit of pain when its rain, and when it’s cold. I’ll just have to smoke more!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Gix
    Participant

Bloody freezin today! Gonna be a bit chilly on the coast tomorrow and Sunday….brrrrrrrrrrr.

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

Sun came out today but it was really windy again.Up to the neck in it at work and was ready for a thrash round after tea but something else kicked off and then it was dark and cold.
    Busy tomorrow(new truck[:D]) and the in-laws are visiting Sunday,so the weekends looking grim[:(]

Gix
    Participant

Oh I am lucky…..no longer have to “suffer” in-laws! Going for a drinking binge near skeggy for the weekend![:D]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

You old drunk![:p]

Gix
    Participant

Er….less of the old![}:)]
    Well, it pretty cheap to get me drunk…just mix a few drinks and hey presto…..dancing on tables wearing wigs and pulling moonies….must make sure no one takes a camera or they are too drunk to use one![:0]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

I see![:o)]

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Have a drink or 2 for me Lol! Cheers!

riff-raff
    Participant

Went out again today just for fun and nearly dropped a real b*ll*ck![:0]
    Just up from my place on the first bend the front wheel started to slide away from me,I got her up ,then she started to shake her head like a Motorhead fan on speed!!!!!![xx(]
    Some how managed to hold things together although my legs were all over the place.Not a nice experience at all.
    And the cause of the initial problem?………….one very squashed partridge which I,d failed to notice[:I]

katana
    Participant

Fowl driving conditions. Was there a pear tree as well?

I feel the begining of another topic coming on – Unusual Road Hazards.

I hit a Frisian cow on a RD125DX – the cow didn’t notice

Donut – I mean DONATE!

logospin.gif

riff-raff
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by katana

Fowl driving conditions. Was there a pear tree as well?

I feel the begining of another topic coming on – Unusual Road Hazards.

I hit a Frisian cow on a RD125DX – the cow didn’t notice

Donut – I mean DONATE!

logospin.gif

Theres half a dozen pear trees just over the hedge from where it happened!
    Now mooooooove over[:D]

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by barmy_carmy

Have a drink or 2 for me Lol! Cheers!

I had several LOL! Just got back, thumping head and terrible thirst. Think there are some photos of my arse circulating round Mablethorpe now….yes I did the moonie but no one had a wig…[:I][:I][:I][:o)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.