American Streetfighter

Home Forums Streetfighters American Streetfighter

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    katana
    Participant

Orange-right-side-fade.jpg

It’s made by an American company called Ecosse. This model is the Heretic Ti and has a supercharged 131ci V twin (Ecosses own engine).

I think it looks the nuts but at $139,800 is a tad out of my price range – even with the weak dollar.

https://www.ecossemoto.com/index.htm

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Jury’s out for me on the styling of that one but I fancy a go on it!

Gix
    Participant

The chain is on the wrong side!

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Same side as mine!! I’m warming to it now…..

Sidevalve
    Participant

Don’t like it

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Man of few words as ever Mr Sidevalve. Thought you may like this one, it’s got no ‘puffy fairing’ and has a bit of poke. Still no good?

crazylegs
    Participant

I myself aint much on the crotch rockets, but it looks pretty cool-the price range is UN***kin’ real! Gimme a break, who but the stupid filthy rich would spend that much on THAT?

Gordy
    Participant

It does not have a supercharger, at least not in that picture.
    The company are an arrogant bunch of elitist to55ers, the frame design is poo and they couldn’t style a tin of beans.

: )

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by Gordy

It does not have a supercharger, at least not in that picture.
    The company are an arrogant bunch of elitist to55ers, the frame design is poo and they couldn’t style a tin of beans.

: )

You rate it then lol!

Gordy
    Participant

It’s just that I have followed the progress of that company since about 2005… their attitude really is elitist, as if they have invented God’s bike or something. Put it up against a Tuono and the mass market bike will wipe it’s a55 on the Ecosse in every area of performance, reliability, comfort, etc. .

I guess that I just don’t like their over-hyped attitude.

Radar

How many have they actually built and sold??

Gordy
    Participant

Actually I forget (…must be my age…). It was always going to be a limited edition job.

I don’t know how companies with no history and no apparent long term plan, virtually no USP, and poor value-for-money ever get the financial backing?

But anyway, leaving aside my personal bias and prejudices, the more variety in the market the better, so maybe I should wish them a begrudging ‘good luck’.

Mind you, if the I had to make a choice of Harley-powered sports bikes I would personally opt for a Wakan:
    https://www.engmore.com/home.html

Radar

mblackwakan05.jpg
    Wakan

Not entirely sure, but I do like the minimalist and functional edge to the look of the bike. Never heard them before TBH

Gordy
    Participant

I only came across them by casual browsing on https://thekneeslider.com/ .
    Good luck to them all.

Radar

Yep more variety and choice in the biking world can only be a good thing.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.