Airbags for Motorbikes!!!!

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Airbags for Motorbikes!!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    GSF K1
    Participant

Hey Poo.. its not my tongue!!!

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

Gix
    Participant

ZX the way you are going you are going to be running for a long time….[:o)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

You,ll never take me alive!!!!!!![:p][:o)]

Vanished………..like a wrinkly ninja

Gix
    Participant

Who said anything about “alive”???[:o)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

[:0][:0][:0]

Can someone tell me when its safe to come out and nasty Gix is gone[:D]

Gix
    Participant

Just feed me chocolate and all will be fine.[^]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

riff-raff
    Participant

Galaxy?Or will any chocolate do?[;)]
    Talking of which,have you tried that Galaxy ice cream yet?

speedy claire
    Participant

Nope…… do you recommend it??? I`m more of a solero person!!

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!….

Deep down inside me there`s a skinny girl trying to come out, but normally I can shut that b*tch up with some chocolate!…..

riff-raff
    Participant

If you like chocolate,you,ll love it S.C………..chocolate flavoured ice cream with great big shavings of Galaxy in it………………….very sickly,very fattening[:I]

Gix
    Participant

Fattening? Well actually watching the waistline at mo….LOL! Need some chocolate……chocolate…….chocolate…….[:p][:o)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Radar

Wot wasistline???

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Gix
    Participant

Yeah Yeah I know! Need to get some chocolate in me or else I will be investing in some braces to hold me jeans up![:o)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

GSF K1
    Participant

Ride faster and let the airflow take care of it.

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.