Advise needed…..

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Advise needed…..

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

I feel now, having posted here for some time, that I am amongst friends who may be able to advise me with a personal issue.
    I have been seeing a lad and we have been together for nearly 2 years now. We have always been very close.
    I love him dearly and he is my best friend.

The thing is I have noticed his behaviour change recently.
    He has started changing his plans at the last minute and instead of coming here he has been going out a lot.
    Also I notice he seems to be going to extra lengths over his appearance and buying a lot of new clothes and aftershaves.
    Sometimes if he is here and I answer his mobile (he leaves it lying around sometimes) the line will go dead but then he will answer and take the phone into the other room.
    I once over heard him say, “I can’t talk now, tomorrow OK.”
    The other night he went out and I finally decided to confront him.
    I asked where he was going and he said to a mates house and staying overnight.
    Thing is, the mate he said he was staying with phoned that same night so I know it was a lie.

The following night he went out again and I decided to follow on my bike.

I pulled up some way behind him and hid behind my bike while I watched him meet another girl, who he embraced passionately.

It was at about this time I noticed a large crack in my fairing.
    Should I repair it or buy a new panel?

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

newk
    Participant

id get a new fairing off ebay and use ur old 1 for track days i hope this helps with ur dilemma

Born2BMild
    Participant

Hehe, good one. I thought for mo that you really had dented a fairing![:o)]

Gix
    Participant

[:o)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

GSF K1
    Participant

I’m gonna say.. bent your new bike already?????

Go out with a BANG… Light a fart!

Gix
    Participant

Its a joke GSF! Course I havent “bent” my bike!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

barmy_carmy
    Participant

psml Lol!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

speedy claire
    Participant

I`d defo buy a new fairing…….. then smash his head in with the old one [^]

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!….

Deep down inside me there`s a skinny girl trying to come out, but normally I can shut that b*tch up with some chocolate!…..

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by speedy claire

I`d defo buy a new fairing…….. then smash his head in with the old one [^]

Don`t ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!….

Deep down inside me there`s a skinny girl trying to come out, but normally I can shut that b*tch up with some chocolate!…..

Smash his head? Thats what a “large tappit” is for aint it? Got one in me tool box![:o)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.