Accident

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe Accident

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    barmy_carmy
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by sid

hope you get the help you need babe

No I didn’t[:(!] But I am strting to feel better, Butchers have said they’ll deliver my order plus anything else I might need, which is good of them. Saying that most of them are bikers in my local butchers, which is a good thing[;)] My Chemist have said they will deliver my prescriptions, And a couple of neighbours have offered help[^] So I say to these peeps, Bless yer cotton socks, Have had more help from these people,[:D] and nothing from Social Services[:(!]
    Next week Dave goes back to hospital for Xrays, so it depends how that goes, wether Dave gets a full plaster or wether he needs another op.
    psml laughing watching Dave on the zimmer frame, I say to him “Spose a shag’s out the question?” hehehehehehehe………just getting my own back when I was hobbling about he posed that question to me……gotta laugh Lol!

Radar

Good that you are surrounded by so many good supportive people. Restores your faith in human nature

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Just an update. Daves had his stitches taken out, and is healing well. He’s got a full plaster on now for weeks, then it comes of. Yep I’m the first to sign his plaster! Any messages to put on his plaster? hehehehehehehe!

Digger
    Participant

Yes bc,put GET WELL SOON MATE SUMMER IS AROUND THE CORNER….DIGGER[:D]

sid
    Participant

my message is “DONT GIVE UP DAVE” lol

Born2BMild
    Participant

Glad to hear things progressing as well as can be expected. mate. Keep yur chin up.

Radar

quote:

Originally posted by barmy_carmy

Just an update. Daves had his stitches taken out, and is healing well. He’s got a full plaster on now for weeks, then it comes of. Yep I’m the first to sign his plaster! Any messages to put on his plaster? hehehehehehehe!

Pleased things are getting better slowly,

Wot to write on the plaster:

“You should see the other bloke…”

GSF K1
    Participant

BC – please write “Dont let the buggers get you down”

Hows your back now?

Get well soon – GSF.

katana
    Participant

how about:

“I’d rather be plastered then get plastered” or “also availible in leg”

get well soon Dave

barmy_carmy
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by GSF K1

BC – please write “Dont let the buggers get you down”

Hows your back now?

Get well soon – GSF.

Thats getting much better now it’s me bloomin foot, it is swollen underneath the ball of my foot. cant put weight on it at all!

ScooterChic
    Participant

hope you get better soon

GSF K1
    Participant

BC.. if its not one thing its another…. be glad you’re not a horse!

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Lol The doctors been out to have look at my foot, He wants some Xrays done, he thinks I may have several fractures or some nerve damage, Have been taking a lot stronger painkillers, cause foots been keeping me awake…….These new pills have knocked me for 6, I can still feel pain but is bearable with the new painkillers, hopefully within the next few days will get it Xrayed….will know more then! Sh!t just remembered I’ve been taking the piss out of Dave bout his Zimmer frame, now I got to use it…cause now I too must be non weight bearing!

Hey GSF used to love going horse riding but had to give up cause of spine!

ScooterChic
    Participant

your not haveing much luck are you.How did you hurt your foot in first place was it to do with the accident.
    hope you both be feeling better soon keep your chins up

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.