A158

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe A158

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gix
    Participant

Yet another video for you. The traffic was bad in this one though, slowed me down somewhat, and there are 2 cop cars parked up in the video, the second was easy to spot, but the first one I didn’t even know had been there till I got back and watched the video….was er…about um 20 mph over the posted limit[:0][:I]. Have made it easier for you to spot the sneaky git though…reckon he was too busy eating doughnuts cos would have thought I would have been pulled by the second copper or the first one would have give chase…

https://media.putfile.com/A15894

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Radar

Cool vid my dear!!

Donate – Or Imperial Data will have you sorted!

Gix
    Participant

Thanks Radar. The journey home didn’t provide the best of footage but thought I would post what I got anyway.[:o)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Nice one GC, Sneaky aren’t they PC Plod, They jump from behind heges down our way too Lol! And the queue of traffic behind that camper van Lol!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.