2NITE!

Home Forums Meetings and events 2NITE!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    poohchick
    Participant

Anyone doin owt 2nite, fancy a spin, oh and Gix, loosing the fear of bends and roundabout rapidly! he he x [:I]

WIT WOO Lets have fun! Experience is the best knowledge x

Gix
    Participant

I am stuck in with the kids tonight, and am most likely in Wrexam on Sunday delivering some stuff, but Sundays free after that so far I think, we must make a plan! [;)]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by poohchick

oh and Gix, loosing the fear of bends and roundabout rapidly! he he x [:I]

We’ll get you on the Cat & Fiddle before the weather turns nasty eh?[;)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

poohchick
    Participant

Indeedy my dear, I am looking forward to your next arse gripping, jaw griding, white knuckle ride!!! let me know the plan, I am always free on a sunday!

Gix
    Participant

Good! We will try get Woodhead in as well as Cat & Fiddle![;)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

poohchick
    Participant

Sound like a plan!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.