25K Posts

Home Forums BikeMeet Cafe 25K Posts

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Radar

Well done everybody!

Look in the Forest if you want to find trees

imperialdata
    Keymaster

Never even noticed the landmark. Nice one all!

There are only 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don’t

barmy_carmy
    Participant

Cor thats a lot!

I’m not riding fast, I’m just flying low. and please DONATE to this website

sid
    Participant

will we hit 26k before new year and gix hits 6k?[:D]

stress2.jpg

life sucks get used to it

Gix
    Participant

or if you hit 3K?[:D]

LOVE IS GIVING SOMEONE THE ABILITY TO DESTROY YOU, THEN TRUSTING THEM NOT TO.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

3k’s a bit much for me i might make 2.5[:o)]

stress2.jpg

sid
    Participant

well we hit 26k i think it was before new year[:D] but gix didnt quite manage 6k
    do you have broken fingers gix?[:o)]

stress2.jpg

Gix
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by sid

well we hit 26k i think it was before new year[:D] but gix didnt quite manage 6k
    do you have broken fingers gix?[:o)]

stress2.jpg

No but do you want some?[}:)][:o)]

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, VODKA in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming…….WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!!

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

you dont know where i live[:D]

stress2.jpg

Gix
    Participant

I have vays ov finding out![}:)]

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

it’ll be harder than you think[:D]

stress2.jpg

Gix
    Participant

Already found you, just dont know your house number…..but have your post code…..

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

no you have the postcode where the bikes registered[:D]

stress2.jpg

Gix
    Participant

And it took me five minutes to find it, you think it will take much longer to find where you reside?

suck_animated.gif
    vipersig.jpg

sid
    Participant

yes i do [:D]
    my bikes registered the same place all my letters go but that doesnt mean i live there

stress2.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.